International Floorball Tournament.
Oka – Volga Cup 2006.
April, 27-30, Nizhny Novgorod, RUSSIA
Rules of the game
The tournament is played in accordance with the International Floorball Federation Rules. The pass to the goalkeeper is not allowed!
- Male(1989 year of birth and younger)
- Male(1991 year of birth and younger)
- Male(1993 year of birth and younger)
- Boys(1995 year of birth and younger)
- Female(1989 year of birth and younger)
- Female(1991 year of birth and younger)
- Female(1993 year of birth and younger)
- Girls (1995 year of birth and younger)
The teams will be divided into groups of 4–6 where all teams meet in round robin series. Places will be distributed among the teams according to the number of points. Two points are given for victory, one point — for draw and zero for defeat. If two or more teams have the same number of points, the order will be decided as follows:
- Results (points) of matches between teams will equal;
- Difference in lost and scored goals in all matches;
- Highest number of goals scored in all matches;
- By lottery.
The two best teams in each group will advance to the play–off in final. The other teams (3–6 places) will advance to play–off in wrestling for the other places (5th–place between the teams has 3rd place in their groups, etc.)
Note: if a play–off game ending with a tie the winner must be decided through penalty shots.
Regular game time for Male, Female, male (born 1989 and younger) and female (born 1989 and younger) is 3 x 15 minutes with two 3 minute intermissions. An administrating authority use non–effective time. During play–off last 3 minutes of regular game time is effective.
Regular game time for male (born 1991 and younger), female (born 1991 and younger) and male (born 1993 and younger), female (born 1993 and younger) is 2 x 15 minutes with 3 minute intermission. An administrating authority use non–effective time. During play–off last 3 minutes of regular game time is effective.
The best teams in each category will be awarded with a diploma, cup and medals.
The enrollment fee is EUR 210.00 per team and must be transferred not later than 28.2.2006, to the NNFF Ltd.
- acc. 40702978424000021408
BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE
N.Novgorod branch, N.Novgorod,RUSSIA
SWIFT - VTBRRUM2NIN
- BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE, Moscow,RUSSIA
SWIFT - VTBRRUMM
- Correspondent bank: DEUTSCHE BANK AG FRANKFURT AM MAIN SWIFT - DEUTDEFF
Any team that does not accept any of the lodging alternatives offered by the organizers is obliged to pay the individual fee — EUR 19/per person.
Training hour or friend match
Price for one hour training or friend match is 35 EUR, to be paid by ordering team. Organizers don't provide referees for friend matches. Trainings and friend matches are booked in the tournament arenas (rinks and goals included); the final schedule will be published on the Internet page. Please note that the trainings may not be arranged during the actual tournament days.
Please note that every participant is taking part in the tournament on his own risk and is not generally insured by the organization. Therefore a general travel insurance is recommended.
In order to visit Russian Federation you have to get entry/exit visa. Would you, please, fill out an application form and E-mail it to the organizers. It will help the organizers in drawing up the necessary documents.
Arrival assistance (airport transfer for all teams arriving by plane). Teams arriving by plane will be provided free transfer from the airport to their requested lodging /1 per team/ in case they specify the exact arrival details 7 days prior arrival at the latest. Additional transfers or return transfers to the airport may be booked separately for EUR 150/per team.
Duration of stay assistance (transfer for the teams which have accepted one of the lodging alternatives offered by the organizers). The teams will be provided free transfer from the hotel to sport hall to play the match and return. Additional transfers may be booked separately for EUR 275/per team/during the whole tournament.
- February, 28 — deadline of sending requests in participation, payment of enrollment fee.
- March, 10 — the final registration, confirmation is sent out by the organizers.
- March, 10 — the application form for getting visas shall be sent to the organizers
- March, 15 — Payment of booked accommodation or individual fee
- March, 31 — line-up list club shall be sent to the organizers
- April, 27 — first day of play (in the evening)
- April, 30 — final matches, official prize ceremony.
We are ready to answer any your question and to consider your wishes concerning your stay in Nizhny and playing opportunities (participation in this and other, team vs. team level tournaments and so on.)